We provide a unique opportunity to find your child’s perfect balance.
Anchored in love, St. Mary's Catholic School exists to promote Gospel values, academic excellence, and service to others.
St. Mary’s Catholic School, as a Christian learning community, is led by the love, acceptance, and caring expressed in the life of Jesus Christ. We encourage our students to be life-long learners with compassionate hearts and a deep commitment to serving others.
The Catholic Christian community of St. Mary’s Catholic School believes:
- Each child is a gift from God endowed with unique gifts, talents, and abilities
- The home, school, church, and community support the total educational experience of the child, with the parents having the primary role
- A superior academic curriculum based on the needs of diverse learners stimulates students intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually
- Students recognize and respect diverse beliefs, abilities, and the cultures of others, becoming global citizens well prepared for our ever-changing world
- Daily prayer and weekly liturgy are essential to our school climate
- The school community models a safe, tolerant, and peaceful atmosphere where self-esteem can flourish
- We demonstrate our Catholic Christian values by offering our support and service to the community
What We Stand For
We aim to build a solid learning foundation for each student. A broad base of knowledge, skills, and values that prepares our students for the next stage of their education. We nurture their joy for learning so they are not only prepared, but excited about future opportunities.
SACS CASI Accreditation
Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
St. Mary's School has earned continuing accreditation from the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), an accreditation division of AdvancED. This action was taken at the AdvancED Accreditation Commission meeting held on June 21, 2011. St. Mary's School has been accredited since 2000.
SACS CASI provides nationally-recognized accreditation, the purpose of which is continuous school improvement focused on increasing student performance. To earn accreditation, schools must meet SACS CASI's high standards, be evaluated by a team of professionals from outside of the school, and implement a continuous process of school improvement. Accreditation assures that a school is meeting nationally accepted standards of quality and successful professional practice. Schools are accredited for a five-year term.
Parents and interested community members can learn more about accreditation at www.advanc-ed.org